ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi it keeps asking for a long title lol

3 posters

Go down

hi it keeps asking for a long title lol  Empty hi it keeps asking for a long title lol

Post  pottydotty Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:51 am

well i love the colours and layout, yep we will soon have this place chatting away once everyone is over here. so incase you two round everyone up in a late night raid i will say hi and welcome now lol Very Happy

its telling me i have to put a long title in the little box above the message so thats why the strange title lol
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

hi it keeps asking for a long title lol  Empty Re: hi it keeps asking for a long title lol

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:57 am

lol! lol! There is some tweeking to do. Tony said he cant do it tonight, but will look in tomorrow.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

hi it keeps asking for a long title lol  Empty Re: hi it keeps asking for a long title lol

Post  Mr Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:17 am

No problem Coco there are still a few issues that need to be sorted some of which are out of my hands but the
rest I will be sorting out over the next few days. Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers Admin
Mr Admin
Mr Admin
Admin
Admin

https://acpcr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:21 am

thank you admin, Very Happy
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum