ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIETERS CLUB

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DIETERS CLUB Empty DIETERS CLUB

Post  KAZ59 Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:05 am

Right I shall start and I know I am going to be the heaviest.

Yesterday weighed 13.08 one quarter I know I know terrible.

I started on Saturday so I shall weigh myself again on Saturday.

There you go I've done it. I've said it.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

DIETERS CLUB Empty Re: DIETERS CLUB

Post  pottydotty Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:10 am

hi karen. well done for starting this. im joining you, im 12.10 but only 5ft short (cant wear light brown all over or i look like a cardboard box lol! lol! lol! lol! )

i really struggle with loosing weight but hoping by doing this together we can both suceed and any one else who wants to join us xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:15 am

Hi Coco and any one else

Would you prefer it if I transfered the Dieters Club into the Memberes lounge. Better that I check eh.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:18 am

see what everyone else thinks karen. i dont care who sees my journey but if others prefer it in the members lounge thats fine by me also. im beyond the stage of being able to deny having a load of junk in my trunk (fat ass) lol
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:21 am

Coco

As I said I am the biggest here I am sure. So.....my arse is bigger than yours is bigger than yours......Do you remember that song by Milkshakes. lol

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:28 am

ar butt, my weight is cramed on to a short arse frame so has to spread outwards more so you will definatley have competition karen Laughing , my kids tell me my butt (hips) dont hurt because ive walked to far but because i bang me arse off the curb every time i cross the road im that short Shocked Embarassed blooming charming i say lol! lol! lol! lol! , my mate can never work out how i stay standing as my feet are tiny affraid lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
got to laff
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:24 am

oh you mad buggers...I love it..right has you all know by now...I went to the gym for over 20 years probably nearer 30..had a couple of breaks in between but not for long I loved it...and was training to teach at the gym ...then Arthur struck.... Crying or Very sad
Anyway even at the gym my weight was up and down...but usually around 9 and a half stone...go Barbara get to the point I can hear you saying...well I am now 12 and a half stones...did go to 13..I eat very little but I have a sweet tooth...and all those Easter eggs... Embarassed Very Happy
So there we go I have lots of tips for dieting...if you want them
My biggest tip is to have porridge in the afternoon and use agave nectar has a sweetener ...
The most weight I lost was on the atkins diet...but you had very little veg the new diet is out now and it includes a lot more veg...but if you stick to brown rice good quality brown bread ....nothing that is refined...much better fir you.
Sorry Im rambling again....
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:28 am

I'm 12.12 but was 12.9 thsi morning before brekkie. I was 11 stone when I went in for my THR 3 years ago and that was the heaviest I'd ever been. So psychologically 11 stone would be great to set me back the 3 years and then I'd have to see what happens after that! I don't feel the need to be super skinny but a little bit less would be welcome.

I'm 5.2 Coco. Is that why I saw someone call you Titch on fb page?

E x bounce

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:12 am

Hi there E,

I'm the same height as you. There was a time I was 5.2and a half inch, but somehow thats gone. I was always skinny then I broke my ankle and put some weight on, when I got married I had lost it again. My weight has appeared from after my second daughter. I still say it's because I was a lot later in having children than normal, my body was to used to being the same for many years.

karen xx Smile

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:12 pm

well i beat you all, im a 5ft giant Laughing Laughing Laughing ,
i have quite a varried history with weight, been as low as 7st 10 and anarexic to my present weight, always had trouble loosing weight and would have to be in the gym 7 days a week for hours. id lift weights and give the lads a run for there money, do combat classes etc swim all just to stay around the 9 stone mark. when i was at my lowest i was swimming between 6 and 10 miles aday (i was a qualified life guard) in the gym for hours and ate almost nothing but fruit and salad in tiny amounts, id forget to eat untill i was faint, i can still go all day and not eat without realising some days. my main down fall is now coffee, two sugers no milk and can drink gallons of it Embarassed which is not good. Mad

obviously the gym is out so now having major trouble shifting the weight i put on with the meds and steroids, my tabs have arrived karen so will give them a go, even if its just to kick start my metabulisum, how you doing on them, any side effects
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Hi Coco

Well so far so good. No side effects to date. I am actually feeling different. I know that sounds silly but I can see my stomach has gone down and there are still ribs there. I just hope it keeps working like thisI really do.

And I really hope you get the same benefits as me Coco. I shall re-weigh myself on Saturday.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:23 pm

karen ......what do ribs look like, its been so long since ive seen mine ive forgotton Laughing Laughing im glad you are seeing some sucsess with them , i bought the twin pack with the detox tabs as well , i took 1 of them this morning will start the others shortly when i eat.

how many tabs are you taking if you dont mind me asking. xx

has anyone else looked at them, or got any tips for lightening the load in me trunk, please share, sliding up and down on a giant cheese grater is a bit drastic even for me ok lol xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Coco, it would be a a bit painful as well. lol

I started taking 1 colon tab in the morning and 1 acai tab in the morning and 1 acai tab just before tea time. I take it you dont eat breakfast then??

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:53 pm

WAs 7 stone for years and a very active gymnast and dancer. Just goes to show all this fitness didn't do us any good did it?

I only put weight on when I had my 2 boys but only upto 8.8 which looking back at photo's looks perfect!
Then hit 9 stone but had my daughter and boom....lost 2 stone in 2 months as I was so ill. Went from 7-11 stone when I started MTX.

Its a wonder my body has coped with all this yo yo weight!

I had 2 bits of toast this morning as starving! I'm in bed now so I have idea what I weigh.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Hi everyone

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day. She was asking about how I am. Didi I have any idea why I have OA etc. She read up that people who were very active in their youth were more prone to having these problems than any one else. Maybe it is true, when I was on the AC, I did notice that a lot of us all were very athletic when we were young. I wonder.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:02 pm

i tend to go along with that theory as well karen, they say exersise makes the bones stronger but they dont tell you the damage it can cause your joints though do they. i know so many fitness nuts who have ended up like us.
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:18 am

Hi there

Well, weighed myself today and no change. But, I'm not worried because 4 llb gone in one week, cant be bad.

Coco, have you got your tabs yet???

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:50 am

yep i have got me tabs, just gona wait till next week now till i start, ive got a lot on the next few days, im travelling down towards outa london monday night, my friend is having surgery first thing tuesday morning and im bringing her home so dont want to start any thing untill thats over.

4lb is a good start karen well done.
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:59 am

Hi Coco

That is a hell of a way for you isn't it. How long do you reckon that will take you. And why is your friend having it done up London. SORRY I sound really noisey. Dont mean to. It is a big distance to travel.

Anyway, glad you're tabs turned up. So when you do start them you can tell me what you think of them.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:01 am

Karen 4 pounds is brilliant..I am shamed to say I havent stuck to anything yet...its all this apple crumble...PD you are right I ended up with Arthur after all those years at the gym...but any excarsise is better than none just to speed up your metabolism...
Right i will start mint tomorrow...honest..
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:51 am

my friend had pip implants (bust implants)for medical reasons several years ago and has to have them replaced as they all leak and they think hers are leaking also., she has been ill for a while and if she waited for the nhs to replace/remove the implants then shed wait for ever so has had to get a loan to get them re done privatly even though they were done on medical need in the first place. she is showing signs of cronic fatigue syndrome and its been linked to the leaking implant so has to go to a private hospital to get them done before her haelth is totally ruined. it is a long way and im really not looking forward to the trip at all. were going to travel down slowly tomorrow and stay in a travel lodge over night, she is first in in the morning and all being well i can bring her home late tuesday. ive tried to cover as much as i need to do as possible as i know i will be a wreck by wed/thursday. she is like family to me so i will do it without moans or groans, i just want her to have peace of mind and a chance or feeling better, i wouldnt wish cfs on anyone.

i will take it easy and let you all know how were doing so dont worry ok xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:10 am

Hi Coco

I think your friend is very lucky to have a friend like you. Obviously not that she has had to go through under private or that she has had bad problems. I know you said the hospital is on the outskirts of london, may I ask where abouts. Just thought if it was my side maybe we could meet up.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:42 pm

just to let you know my diet is back on today...and I am counting calories...I find this a good way...has it give you an idea if you are eating enough or to much...
I have cleared the cupboard of sweet stuff...the girls are fuming..but I have told them instead of having lots of sweets stuff in we will buy has we go ...and it wont do then any harm...
So will see what the end of the week brings...
Karen 4lb would do nicely...you are doing great.. Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi Barbara

Good for you. And may I say that I think you are brave to clear all naughty stuff. If I tryed to do that in our house there would be an uprising.

Anyway, good to have you on board.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed May 02, 2012 11:25 pm

my diet went to pot the past few days with all thats been going on but now its all done i will restart again properly tomorrow, i will start tabsreat to have you all in here and know im not doing this alone, so thakn you for the support.

is anyone following a paticular diet?
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: