ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

5 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  phoebe 63 Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:14 am

Hi Tink

I'll try and pop on more so you aren't left for too long.

Not long until your injections Tink. But I don't want to wish away the days as I have still got a lot of presents to buy and time is running out.

Hugs to all those in need

Elizabeth xxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:25 am

Hi Elizabeth
Sorry I have been for blood test this morning, and would you believe I have come home to a letter cancelling my injections...I have rang them, but they said there hands are tied the surgeon is ill... Evil or Very Mad
You take care and its kind of you to come on I know you have a lot going on xx
Karen I am still thinking of you ((((())) xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:24 am

Evening all

Barbara and Elizabeth, thank you for you're support. It has meant so much to me. H is home again. We went to the physchiatrist and finally she has agreed for H to go on anti depressants. Keep fingers crossed that we can now go from strength to strength. I must admit I am worn out physically and mentally. But it shouldn't take long as long as things stay as they are or even improve.

Barbara, I just read, you're injections, it's just unbelievable isn't it. I feel for you, you have waited for so long. I presume it will be after xmas now. I do hope you are managing some decent sleep.

Elizabeth, I hope things for you are not to stressful and you're pain level is controlable at the mo. I have started back on the words now.

Coco, thank to you to. Why is everything so so hard and why do we have fight so hard and for so long. Hope you're appointment with the doctor went well for you and hoping that you are feeling a bit more on top.

I will be logging off now, so have a good evening,sleep well and I shall see you tomorrow.

Again, thanks, you are such good people and I am so glad to know you all.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:33 am

Oh Karen I keep checking in to see if you are hear and there you are....when I say I am sooo pleased for you I really mean it..no wonder you are ready for bed....I hope you sleep tight....Hayley will get there..
Has for the injections ...the secretary will ring tomorrow..but no promises,that she can get them done before Christmas...the steroid injection has kicked in so I am pleased about that ...my joins are sore but not has painful..and that will do for the min....
I will sleep tonight now I know you are all okish.... Smile
Take care
I do hope that everyone else sleeps well xxxxx

tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Morning all
Its awful weather here...high winds and rain....
Karen more hugs for you and I hope you slept wellish
I am wrapping presents so ....not a clue were I have hid everything.... Shocked
January comes and I find them
Hope you all have a good day xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:08 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, it has been awful here to. Rain and wind. Tony and me went out today xmas shopping and finished all the pressies. Thank goodness. I did sleep well last night. I have already been finding things I forgot I had bought. Oh well. But the wrapping will start on Monday now. Still taking the diazepam, still very stressed and wobbly. Barbara, did you get your phone call about when you're injections will happen???. And, have you got the girls for xmas.

Well, tree is now up, just the other decs now which the girls will do over the weekend.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:23 am

Karen I am so glad you got some sleep...and no wonder you are stressed..I just hope things get better very soon.
I have rand the secretary and she is so lovely but she was fuming because she know my story...she said I will be on the next list in early January...and I will get a letter next week...
We do have the girls for Christmas...there daddy has them in the morning , then they come here, and he is cooking the dinner... Very Happy its must sound so strange to you that we have them like this, but there mummy has problems with depression, so we make sure to bring her here to see them open there presents , then they will stay with her on boxing day.
You try and rest and take things easy you have had an awful time..but you will come through it...xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Good morning all

Barbara, sorry, I had every intention of coming back on last night, but exhaustion got the better of me. I hope you had a good night sleep, I did.
And glad that you and Hubby are going to have a lovely xmas with everyone. Lets hope the hospital doesn't leave you for to long after xmas for those injections.

Kimberley has already been out and delivered cards for me to the naeghbours and got a couple of other bits for me. It is Tonies Birthday tomorrow but I think with what has occurred has just left him so so tired. He is back on antibiotics again.

I hope everyone else is nearly there for xmas. Elizabeth how is it going for you??? A um can usually think of half a dozen thinks at once and get thinks done. My head is refusing at the moment. Take it all as it come up.

To everyone else hope you are all coping ok.

Will see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Things seem good so far. I had a slight headache yesterda but was able to sleep it off. I'm going to try and decorate the tree today. I thought the children would do it but they've only put a few up.

Tink unbelievable about your injections!!!!!

I've had a few appointments changed but they are usually put back a month. One came back for an ealrier appointment but its 27th Dec, right in the middle of all that eating and drinking!

hope to be around more today.

Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Afternoon all blimey thought it was morning Shocked
Karen good for Kimberley our two wont take mine they are scared of who will open the doors
Tell Tony HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me...I do hope the AB start to work for him...stress does lower your immune system...
I am off to my neighbors minding there doggy foe an hour..one GD coming with me..
Elizabeth I am glad things are going well for you...long may it continue
My steroid injections has made things a bit easier so I am pleased to not have has much pain...
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Morning
Wishing our TONY a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY I hope today will treat you good ....you deserve it
Today we are off to a christening...12 oclock...so must get moving....gosh knows what to wear...
See you all later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:37 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, enjoy you're christening. Bet you will be worn out though. We have my brother coming round. He was due at 12 noon but he is always late. I am one of those I hate being late for anything.

Hope you all had a good night sleep. Except for you Coco, I know you didn't. You poor thing you must be exhausted. Try and take thing easy please.

Elizabeth, hope you are having a relaxing day, isn't it your day for the radio. Hope things are ok with you and no new headaches for you.

Christine, hoping that no news from you means good news.

Chris, I still think a lot about you and do hope that one day you can find it in yourself to come ack to us. Hope you are coping okish.

John, hope things are okish with you and wifey. And your RA is behaving itself at the moment.

If I have missed someone off I am sorry, not intentional.

Love and hugs to all you lovely people.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:30 am

Im back and what a brilliant service it was the priest was so funny all the way through....the kiddies, there were two family's were really good bless um
Karen hope Tonys having a good Birthday...tell him to save me some cake...and enjoy having your brother round
And like Karen I do think of you all...and send loads of love....xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:19 am

Evening all

Barbara, glad you had a good time. My brother rang to say he could not come over. I might see him before xmas, shall keep my fingers crossed. I do miss seeing him, we have always been very close.

We had our usual take out for a Birthday treat. Pizza with chicken pieces and the works. I think he enjoyed it.

Hope you have a good evening and get a good night sleep.

Shall see you tomorrow.

Night night
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:08 am

Evening all
Karen Im sorry your brother didnt make it....but glad you had a good take out....I am sure Tony appreciated it
I hope that you sleep wellish and the same goes for everyone else...see you tomorrow xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:25 am

Afternoon all
I have one GC off school with the sickness bug....so I just hope we dont get it... Shocked
I am having an easy day today...I dont want this back and hips misbehaving over Christmas....
I hope everyone's doing okish
Christine I am hoping your husband is recovering well
See you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:17 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, I hope you had a goodish night as well. Poor girl, having that bug, I really do hope it doesn't go through your family. Fingers crossed eh. And good to hear you are having a relaxing day, as you said we need to be feeling reasonable ok for xmas. It's the kids isn't it.

I just have all the wrapping to do now. And next week we shall do the food shopping. The thing I really hate is the crowds and the queuing dont you. They always seem endless.

I really do feel so worn out, all the worry and stress is really catching up with me and Tony.

I hope everyone else is managing okish. Christine, Chris, John. And Elizabeth I hope you are coping with things ok, I know things get stressy for you too. And Coco, I really miss seeing you on here, but understand that I do understand. Does that make sense??? Exclamation

Shall see you later
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:55 am

Karen no wonder you are drained...you have had such a stressful time I just cant imagine....like you I hate the crowds now..I just cant keep avoiding them ..so usually I use there wheelchairs that have trolleys attached...cant say I like it in fact I hate it but at least it get done, OH would go on his own but he always comes back with the things we already have... Laughing
Sorry Karen I did sleep well thank you
Still thinking of everyone xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:48 am

Evening all

Just a quicky to say...hope you all have a good night and sleep wellish. I myself am really tired and will be laying down very soon. I shall see you tomorrow. Barbara, have a good night and keep the relaxing up for xmas.

Night night
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Morning hope you all slept wellish
Middle GD that was poorly has gone to school....she soon recovered from the sickness..I think she make have over eaten at the Christening .. Rolling Eyes
Today is Christmas shopping...but it wont be for long ....just a short list...for the baby...and hubby its his birthday on Christmas eve his 65th....not a clue what to get him
I will see you later hope you have a goodish day xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:02 am

Hi all

Well I'm almost sorted just the little things to get like teachers and a secret Santa on behalf of Jack. Lucy hasn't chosen a big present but there's no point spending for the sake of it. She has got lots of little gifts to open. I need more cards and stamps too.

I was singing carols to Lucy, she hardly knew any of them! It sees this another tradition burning out.

Did Tony have a lovely birthday Karen?

How did Christmas shopping go Tink?

Elizabeth xxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:49 am

Afternoon all
Elizabeth I am glad you have mentioned this about the children not learning Christmas carols...we had carol singers yesterday...and all they knew was we wish you a merry Christmas..I had to laugh when I said sing a couple more and I will treat you they started singing..Last Christmas I gave you my heart Laughing Laughing bless um..not there fault
I have finish now shopping...my son is buying all the food and cooking it...yipee
I you have had a goodish day and everyone else
Will see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:39 am

Evening all

I did it again. Embarassed I thought I had posted this morning. Honestly, I'm sure I am losing my marbles.

Barbara, did you have a good shopping trip and not battered and bruised to much.

Elizabeth, lovely to see you. To be honest, he hates having a fuss made over his birthday, but we had a take out for a birthday treat. Hayley is starting her anti-depressants tonight. I have warned her that they have to get into her system so it may take a little time before she feels any benefits.

Its been another day of rushing around, and I really dont think I can keep this up any more. Well, saying that neither of us can. Once good thing for Tony, H goes back to going to school by taxi after the new year.

I do hope you all are coping with things okish. And pain is controllable for you all.

IF, and I say IF I remember might pop back on later. But, if I dont, have a good night sleep and shall see you tomorrow.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Morning all I hope you all slept wellish
Karen dont worry about forgetting to post...my GP has upped my gabapentin...now I cam blame them..talk about not knowing what day it is..I thought yesterday was Monday..and I said to the window cleaner what are you doing here on a Monday.... Embarassed Embarassed
I have even sorted my money in different parts of my bags then I don't give the wrong notes in shops... Shocked
Right today I am wrapping presents....the girls finish tomorrow at 1 so cant do any after that.
Coco I hope life is treating you a little better x
Christine I am thinking of you and hubby x
Chris hopefully you will come back to us in the near future..you no we are here x
And John I hope things aren't too bad for you x
Elizabeth I know how you are doing...and that you have Christmas nearly sorted
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:29 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, lets hope the increase in Gabepentin helps you. I shall cross my fingers. If you look on Facebook, I have sent you a xmas card. Dont know how to do it on here. I have been out since 8am this morning and I am shattered. I really need a break. Hopefully I shall start wrapping tomorrow. My two dont finish until Friday so I still have some time. I think we are just about ready for xmas now. Just a few bits and all ready. Thank goodness.

To Elizabeth, Coco, Christine(hope hubby is recovering well), and of course John, hope you are all ready now for the big day. And I hope your pain levels are controllable at the mo.

See you later. I am going to curl up in the corner.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next