ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 37 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  chris7 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:50 pm

morning all

Hope you all had a reasonable night and that Barbara still has her remaining flags!.
E shame you couldn't have been at that restaurant, hope you get some help with the children today.
Glad the weather held out for the concert last night and loved Garys song though how good was Tom Jones.
Hope you are doing ok today karen and that you had a good evening yesterday Coco at least you didn't have far to go.
I know you will all be busy with school hols this week and hope the Thurs meds go ok Christine.

take care ((( )))
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:46 pm

oops Morning all.. Embarassed
Would you believe I have only been up an half hour.....mind you it was 11 30 when we went to bed ...watching the concert...thats late for me these days usually 9 30...but I slept like a log...
Karen there you go I have cached up on mi sleep...mind you my legs wont work now lying there all night... Shocked Laughing
Coco good luck with the paperwork...hope it not to hard...
Chris I thoroughly enjoyed the concert...like you say Tom Jones was brilliant..and Alfie Bow...Robbie Williams was brilliant has usual.....hope you have a goodish day..oh and yip still 3 flags left.. Laughing
The weather here is cloudy....the girls were up before me..I will never hear the end of it....
Will see you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:22 am

Afternoon everyone

I hope you all have had a good day. Mine started ok,put a line of washing out and then took the girls round town. Got the Youngest a lovely summer dress(she is so so slim) and Hayley got some new pj's. We went to BHS, where Kim sat down to a massive piece of cake and me and Hayley sat there with soft drinks and nothing more. Then went and did the weekly shop. Tony is suffering at the mo. And whilst round town, it started to chuch it down, we had no coats so by the time we got home we were drenched. So was my washing. And I bl***y hurt now.

Start with the physio tomorrow, appointment at 11am. Going to get a cab up there.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:27 am

evening all, i hope evryone is recovering after yesterday. paperwork is finally sorted and done, 5 hrs it took int hte end Rolling Eyes a quieter evening for me now i hope. what ever your up to i hope your resting and as painfree as possible. luv to you all xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:13 am

Evening all
Oh Karen what a shame after such a lovely day....its the same here pelting it down...wherever has summer gone ...Tell Tony I do hope he get some relief very soon....I am sure the changes we keep getting in the weathers doesn't help.
Coco glad you got through that paper work...now put your feet up
I have hardly moved today...one GD gone to mummy's so just the youngest left...its so hard keeping them occupied in this weather....
Just 6 weeks to being a grandma again....I just wish I could do what I did with the others before Arthur...sorry Im maudlin again.....
Christine good luck with the meds...and it wont be long before you are a grandma.. Very Happy
Elizabeth hope you are having a goodish day..
Chris you to..did you watch the jubilee today ...I really wish I could have been there....the fly over was brilliant
See you all laterxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:07 am

Evening all

Hope you have all had a good day. Barbara,glad you caught up on your sleep this morning. If thats one thing we need is plenty of sleep to fight on with arthur.

I am going off now. Need to lay down soon. Hope you all get a good night sleep and shall see you all tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:17 am

Just popping in to say goodnight.....Karen you have a good lie down...if you are not asleep at least you are taking the weight off your bones
Sleep well everyone....see you in the morning night xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:20 am

just calling in to say night.

Oh Karen sorry you had such a rough day and the washing was ruined with the downpour. Sad I will be in your pocket tomorrow but hope he goes easy on you if you already feeling in pain. Do hope he is gentle with you and you can rest when you get home. ((( ))) Will bring some calorie free fudge for you all. I knew someone had an appointment this week but wasn't sure who so thanks for the reminder. We will be thinking of you, sorry Tony still so low just now. ((( )))

Well done on the paperwork Coco, hope you gathered a few spoons today and had a reasonable day? I hadn't left the house since work on Sat. and struggled to walk at all for a while when I had to go for milk today which rather spooked me. Shocked

Barbara yes watched all the coverage and bless she looked so lost without hubby. Was worried about her on those steps too with her dodgy knees.

Hope you all have a good day tomorrow and the weather is better.
take care
hugs ((( )))
Chris x
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Good Morning All, it is pouring down out there today, i wish i could do what this young man is doing Coffee Room - Page 37 Tumblr_lt6eooXm5O1qaxprg

Id have to settle for the arthur shuffle though Embarassed Laughing , I hope everyone is ok today, karen i wish you luck with your physio, im sure i have that right, What a Face , hope tony feels better soon, everyone else i hope your all ok also , im putting the kettle on and starting brekki so help your self when you come in, i have to pop out this morning, its my youngests 16 birthday tomorrow and i still have to get her a card etc, start making a cake later also.

have a good day luv to you all xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Good morning one and all

Coco, love the pic. At the moment it is not raining here, but it rained all night and there are still nasty dark clouds out there. You and me both on wishing to move like the young boy. Your youngest hitting "SWEET SIXTEEN". Are you doing anything special for her b/day. Hayley seems to think that 16 you should celebrate nowadays but I dont know. Always thought it was 18 the 21. I shall have to remember to put a happy b/day up tomorrow for her.

Everyone else I hope you all had a good night. Mine again, awake on the hour. Spose the tabs are working though otherwise I think I would be awake all night.

Have a good day in whatever you are doing today.

Yes Coco, I start physio today. Will get a cab there and Tony not at all well at the mo.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:53 pm

morning all
Karen I am in your pocket today, hope it all goes really well, you will be sore after put that because they get you using muscle that have not been used for a bit, but you can get a lot of relief from it...good Luck with it all
Coco I love the pic...I think it just about to start to rain here...very dull...wish your daughter a Happy 16th Birthday form me for tomorrow....eh 16 ..I an only dream... Laughing
Chris sorry I missed you last night ..I do hope today isn't to hard on you..
Elizabeth...hope you have an easy day
Christine...good luck with the meds and have a good week
Right I have to go to the docs this morning...she has rang me...it will be the blood pressure thingy
oh and I have my Kidney scan tomorrow.. What a Face
Will see you all later xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Hi All

We have another birthday in da house...Son is 14 today. So far none of his pressies have arrived apart from some books. Of course books for a teenage boy don't go down well but he enjoyed the last bunch he got given and these look great too.

Of course the post is 2 days behind so we will have to wait and see if they arrive in time otherwise we will continue to celebrate tomorrow. We made him bacon and egg in bed. Choc cake later.

Hoping you are all managing. Good luck to Tink. And not seen our Christine anywhere for awhile. Coco glad you had a party to attend as it is nice to let your hair down.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:06 am

Hi all
I hope Karen is back from the physio and not in to much pain...
Elizabeth I do hope the books arrive very soon, and wish him a happy birthday from me
Well blood pressure was very high with the monitor so I have more meds, still waiting to hear about the epidural...I asked about slow release meds or at least something stronger, but I have to wait till after the kidney scan tomorrow.. Sad oh well
Its been quite a nice day so far, but the cloud is appearing..
Will see you all later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:17 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, what time is your appointment tomorrow and I shall be in your pocket. And keep fingers crossed for a good result so they can re-think your meds and give you something stronger.

Physio was awful, I have to make an appointment for next week, but I really dont want to go back there. And where he prodded and pushed it is really painful now.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:58 am

Evening all

Sorry the physio was rough Karen, not what you need at all just now. Should they really be mauling you at all? I thought it all about instructing on gentle but relevant exercise. No wonder it has put you off but do try and go to a couple of sessions if you can face it. Do hope you can rest up this evening and feel better tomorrow. Sorry Tony still so poorly we have so missed Mr Admin and his push ups. ((( ))) Hope Hayley coping?

Happy birthday to your son E, hope the post does come tomorrow. At least nice to be off school I guess, but hope you are getting some help there at the mo.
Coco many happies to your daughter for tomorrow. Gee I wish I was 16 again, knowing what I know now, shame it doesn't work like that! Laughing Loved the singing in the rain guy. Very Happy

Barbara will be in pockets for your scan tomorrow too and hope they don't keep you waiting around too long. Sorry the BP results were high and there are more meds in the mix. Think Christine on MTX part 2 tomorrow so fingers crossed for you too if you get chance to peek in.

Hope you can all rest up a bit this evening.
hugs ((( )))
Chris x
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:10 am

Evening all
Aww Karen..thats what happens with Physio...very painful when you have and for a day or so...but the more you have the less painful..its all the muscles we dont use. they do try and get them stronger.
My appointment is 9 30....its at the local hospital so only ten mins away...but I am worried about the results....thankyou for the pocket duties
And thankyou Chris...I do hope you are poaching has I speak....hopefully today wasn't to bad....you take care...I hope you have some holidays on the horizon..
Dont you just wish we could get the same treatment has the Duke of Edinburgh.....Im not getting at then just wished we could all be treated the same
On that note I will see you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:45 am

Evening all

Just a quicky to say good night and sweet dreams. Shall see you all tomorrow.

Night night
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:00 am

Karen I do hope you are not in to much pain, you put some heat on the painful parts and , I hope you managed some sleep. and Tony has well.
I will do the same my son and his partner are coming over, so I will see you all tomorrow.
Sleep well everyone xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydot Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:51 am

wishing you all a good night and a restful sleep, catch you in the morning xxxxx

pottydot

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:31 pm

morning all, i hope everyone has a better day, just a quickie got to drop eldest daughter off to her induction day at the hospital, is sadies 16th b.day today so im on cake making duties again, was given instructions yesterday that she wanted to help me do it today so that stopped the production line yesterday lol,

karen i hope you are not suffering to bad after phisio, and i hope tony starts to feel bettter, hope the girls are ok too.

cris hows things, im here if needed hope your ok.

christene hows things your end, i hope you are managing ok

Elizabeth, i hope your son had a good birthday and things have improved your end,

barbara how you doing today, not in to much pain i hope.

sending you all luv and {{{{}}}}}

kettle is on for all who follow, will be back later xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:58 pm

morning all
I off for my scan at 8 40....be there for 9..forgot to tell you yeaterday I have to drink at least a pint of water i hour before the scan...and I have not to go for a wee... affraid if you knew me and my water I just cant hold it...so god knows what will happen...I am worried that they wont see me right on 9...if they dont there will be a puddle.....i do not jest
Karen I hope you are not to sore today and managed some sleep
Coco you have a good day with your daughter how nice to want to help with the cake
Chris I hope today isn't to hard on you....
Christine and Elizabeth hope today is a goodish one
Right Im off to get ready wish me luck...xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:04 pm

good luck today barbara, will be in your pocket, will have my wellies and rain coat on just incase Wink Laughing . hope they dont keep you waiting to long xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Morning all

I keep doing this, forgetting to sign in and doing a post and of course losing it.

Barbara, I am there for you but I have forgotten my wellies so you will literally have to carry me if it rains. I hope you dont have to wait long, I know what you mean when you need the loo, well, you need it now. I am the same. Good luck. And lets us know how it goes.

Coco, how are you getting on and how did your daughters b/day go yesterday.

Chris, were you at work yesterday. I am sure yesterday is the only day you had to work this week, well appart from Saturday. Hope you are relaxing and looking after yourself.

E, how did your boys b/day go yesteday, did his prezzies turn up or is it another b/day today for him. Hope things are ok for you and that you have the help you need at the mo.

Christine, how are you doing. Hope that your new meds are working out for you. Please let us know how your doing. Am I right you have your next lot today. I really hope they are working for you.

Have a good day in what ever you are doing.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:44 pm

hi karen its me daughters birthday today, were making loads of mess in the kitchen making cakes lol
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Happy birthday to Coco's daughter- sweet sixteen. I have always loved the name Sadie and had an Aunty Sadie and a Niece with the name.I hope she does help you with the cake.
My Son had a good day. We had some visitors which was nice and 2 choc cakes! Yep still waiting for the presents but that just extends the birthday celebrations. He's usually at school on his birthday so that is also a bonus.

Chris if today is duvet day I'm free! Son and OH have gone to York to rail fest at the train museum.We were up at 5.30, Daniel only having settled to sleep at 1.30!!!!! I have put phone numbers in his pocket just in case -he knows not to wander off but it makes m feel better.

Tink I hope all has gone well for you today Let us know.

Christine still missing you.

Karen hope you slept well

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down