ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 37 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:05 am

Afternoon everyone
Been shopping earlier and cant you just tell Christmas is coming... Shocked the car park was full and it is massive...anyhow we found one place that was miles to walk...so hubby got a chair off the store...I still dont like using one...but walking round the supermarkets is out of the question at the min..
We are minding the baby later while they take there other little girl to a bonfire .....
It is freezing here and the wind doesn't help...
I do hope that everyone is doing okish...will see you later keep warm xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:02 am

Evening all

Barbara, it is cold down here. And there are lots of fireworks going on at the mo. How are you doing with the colder weather coming. Got a nice pair of ankle trainers today for the youngest. Didin't want to go out but had to. Going through one of those really worn out, mentally and physically at the mo. In our household there's only me and the yongest that are fit(question mark against me though)

As you said Barbara, keep warm.

Aee you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Morning all
The sun is shinning..or should I not have opened my mouth... Smile
Karen its know wonder you are worn out...if you think back what you have and still going through....I just wish you could get some lovely me time...pack your bags and I will be there in half hour...maybe longer.. Shocked and we will go and have a girly weekend...I have never had one but they do sound nice..just girlie chat... Very Happy you look after yourself (((()))
I am still thinking of everyone....and hope you are doing okish...
Coco please let us know how you are doing....you are having such a rotten time..((((()))
Cant you tell Im in a huggy mood...
We had Niamh last nigh for a couple of hours...my goodness she can paddy...its when the little things is tired and she wont sleep...anyhow between me and oh and two other GDs we got there...she is still coughing but not has bad...but she has such an husky voice..
Right I am off..and will see you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Morning all

Barbara, you sound so cheerful this morning. It's lovely to hear. It has been absolutely persistantly raining most of the night and still now. And yes, wouldn't it be lovely to have a girlie weekend. I really do wish we lived near to each other. I could most def do with a break.

Hope everyone is doing okish and have a lovely Sunday.

Shall see you all later. Sending you all lots of love and hugs.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:49 am

Evening all
Yip I feel cheerful..not sure why I do have highs and lows..but I think its the sun I dont mind it being winter if the sun would shine most days..
The girls will be back at school for you tomorrow...I do hope it all goes well...my middle one 11..is terrified of tomorrow because its swimming at her new school...and she can hardly swim..we used to take them to Butlins and they were always in the pool ...and her daddy has taken her..but she has not quite got there...her older sister keeps saying she will be fine...they will go in groups of who can do what...but she will worry till it over with.
Right I had better get my tea...not sure what it will be yet
If I dont see you later sleep well....xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:24 pm

I'm sorry to read Tonys not well Karen. Are anti D's helping H? Half term was quiet really. Trouble is Daniel sleeping in and his late nights have been even later. He was still chattiing at 3 am.

I had yet another headache yesterday so missed a KFC at OH Dads house. He took the boys and Lucy stayed at home on the laptop so I got a sleep. I also missed a fireworks display on Friday as Lucy panicked about the noise. I don't mind missing things as long as I don't get blamed but I expect some moaning and misunderstanding has gone on.

OH is doing some cleaning so I will get moaned at if I stay on the laptop too long. Never mind that its usually the other way round.

Tink hope you are okay and slept well,

Lots of love
Elizabeth xxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Morning all
The sun is shinning..but sooo frosty and cold
Elizabeth Isn't it good when you get some me time...must say I really appreciate it these days,I hope the cough ease up soon..
Karen I do hope Hayley has got off ok...I do think about her..and I hope that Tony is on the mend...then you must think of yourself,
Today I am having an easy one...had a rotten night...but if I dont overdo things tonight might be different.
I do hope everyone else is doing okish ..I will see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Afternoon all

E, sorry to hear about your headaches, hope they leave you alone very soon. Tony is no better at the mo, he doesn't feel well enough to go to the doctors so we have an appointment booked by telephone would you believe. So shall let you know how that goes. Hayley went in, with a bit of a struggle.

Barbara...what is this me time you keep talking about....never heard of it...lol.

Hope you all have a good day and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:21 am

Hi karen
I am having some me time at this very min...well hour if Im honest..I have had a nice warm shower....made myself a sandwich..nice cup of tea and Downton Abbey on the tv....I tape it because I always fall asleep when its on
Hope you have a goodish day xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:36 am

Evening all

Hope you had a good lunch time with your programme Barbara. And hope you all have had a good day. I am going to lay down now. Neck needs a rest. So, have a good night and good sleep and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Morning all
Sorry I missed you last night Karen..hope you slept wellish
It is dense fog here this morning and freezing with it...so wont be going far....
Im still thinking of everyone...and hope you are doing okish
I wonder what happens in America today...I am hoping Obama gets back in...better the devil you know has they say..and at least he knows what its like to be poor...
oops Im rambling...time to go will see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Morning all

Barbara, it is sunshine here but really cold. I do so hate the cold. Well, Hayleys gone to school and I've been around town to collect Tonies prescriptions, the doctor has put him on antibiotics, along with all the other stuff. And just sat down for a drink. Then washing up and washing to get done. Wouldn't it be nice if we could have a housework fairy. lol/

To all of you, make sure you stay nice and toasty and I shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:10 am

Afternoon all
Karen I am glad Hayley has gone in ok...and thank goodness Tony will be getting some ABs there are some awful bugs going around..I hope he feels better very soon..
Its has been dark all day here and like you its freezing..OH took me to get a couple of Christmas prezzies....its a coat and dress that our middle GD saw in the sale...and the good thing they can be taken back up to the end of January...now that I do like
If I dont get back on later ..have a good evening and hope you sleep wellish xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Morning all
Its cold but dry here...I tell a lie its no were near has cold as yesterday...
Karen I hope everything went well for Hayley...and I really am hoping the AB will kick in very soon for Tony...
I didnt sleep much last night...but its probably just a faze.....
Today I am going to one of our neighbors and minding her little puppy...he doesn't like to be left bless..and I cant wait Very Happy
Hope you all had a reasonable night..I will see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Good morning all

Barbara, did you get a good night sleep. I hope so. Hayley not in today, I felt rather awkward ringing the school, but what can I do.

We are meant to be doing our weekly shop but I shall have to wait and see. Might even go and do it myself.

Have a good day in whatever you are up to and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:33 pm

You enjoy your puppy sitting Barbara. I wish I could have another dog but my head tells me no. It is much the same here weather wise. Cold with sunshine.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:12 pm

wow lovely to see you on AC. I need someone to talk to on there as they constantly ignore me and post me down. So at least someone will be nice to me.I know I shouldn't put myself through the stress but I'm determined not to be pushed off.

I wish Chris would post again. Del tried to sneak back on under another name so she shouldn't worry about trying the same.

Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:54 am

Afternoon all

E, I'll always talk to you. Dont you worry about that. And I agree it would be nice to see Chris there too. Using a different name. I haven't heard from her in a while now, I hope she is okish and coping ok. I do miss her.

Barbara, hope you've had a good afternoon. I have just woken up I did my usual last night and was up by 3.15ish. And now I wish I had not had a nap, I feel awful for it. Oh well.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:21 am

Evening all
Oh Elizabeth I hope Iv not been ignoring you....I dont mean to..now you have got me wondering what name Del has come back as..then I can avoid him.. Shocked
Karen I know what you mean about naps..if I manage one then I dont sleep at night...sorry to hear about Hayley...and I hope Tony is a little better
Well I minded the little doggy...then she took me to the shop...and then to school to pick her children up...and you know the rest I met little Daniel...I will go anf have a walk with him and his mum next week...he is learning me to walk properly...bless his cotton socks
Right I will bid you goodnight...I do hope you all sleep wellish xx

tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Morning all
The sun is shinning for the min..
I hope everyone slept wellish ... and that Tony is feeling a little better...
Today I wont be doing much..oh how I wish I was driving...I did learn and pass years ago but with all these meds I wouldn't trust myself...we dont even have a bus stop nearby..
But I will find something to do....hope you all have a goodish day see you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Morning all

Barbara, I am the same. Learnt years ago then stopped driving about 15 - 20 years ago. I did try in our car but the confidence has gone. Dont know about you but when I was driving there was no 5th gear, ha ha . Oh well.

Its sunshine down here but really cold. We have just got back from doing the weekly shop, so having a well earned sit down.

Shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:33 pm

I also don't drive anymore either! Been about 10 years for me now. I think I'd happily drive in the country side but it is so so busy here.

Hi Tink-I'm well and truly ignored by a group but some nice people do sometimes comment. I know you find it hard to keep up with all the posts so I don't blame you. Coco never posts now and Christine is so busy but its lovely to have a few of you on board again.

Been to art class and todays painting went well. Now I'm going to have my dinner then rest in bed and watch TV. I hate going back to bed unless absolutely necessary as always so many things to do and it is so cold so will fill a hot water bottle first.

Speak later
Elizabeth x

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:24 am

Afternoon all
Cant you tell I am having a lazy day...
Elizabeth if you ever put a thread on AC just give me a nudge...I do miss loads...I went for painting lessons and was really enjoying them it was something I had always wanted to do...but it was the wrong group for me...they were such a click if you know what I mean I did try ...but gave up in the end
Karen wish I have known you were doing the shopping I have a long list here...hope you are enjoying your cuppa..
Right im off again...must do some jobs...see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:04 am

Afternoon

Elizabeth, I'd love to do something like painting. Art was my top subject at school but because I have not done it in so long I think I have lost it now. Have a nice rest before the kids get home.

Barbara I'm glad you've had an easy morning. Now...if I had known you needed stuff I would have got a list from you. lol. Dont do to much will you.

Just had youngest come home. The school is having teacher/pupil talks about their work etc. So they finished at 12. today.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:20 am

Evening all
Yeah Karen I went and overdid things has usual....
tomorrow I have to go to the docs to see why these patches aren't working....and OH has to have a flu jab because he is 65 on Christmas eve...if we get him there..... he hates needles....and I mean hates...so wish us luck
I hope everyone sleeps well...will see you tomorrow xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next