ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 22 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  phoebe 63 Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:33 pm

I also can't take the children out as much as they'd like. Today Daniel has his Wednesday respite, but he had another very late night so I had to wake him up with a shower. He just can't seem to switch off. The other 2 have gone swimming so I'm ALONE!!!!!!I might do some internet shopping.

When does Hayley start her new placement Karen? have a nice time away. I haven't sorted anything yet for a holiday.

Lovely to see Tommy pics on fb.

Hi coco glad you can pop in here to say hello. I know you have a lot on your plate but it is lovely to hear you are surviving.

Tink the rain is pouring down here. But it has been so hot and muggy it is a refreshing change.

Time for a cuppa,
E xxxxx

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:55 am

Evening all
Little Niamh has just left...I have had her for a couple of hours...and bless she is so good even when hungry..you can calm her till the bottle is ready
Elizabeth I hope you got something nice off the net...it is still so muggy here...we had a really bad storm but it hasn't cooled any..
Karen did you get your packing done....and when do you go..I forgot to ask
Tonight we are having a takeaway...I am too tired to cook..unless I let my hubby cook egg and chips....oh and baked beans...now I am starving..
See you all later xxxx

tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:02 am

Evening to all

E, good to see you. And Hayley starts in September/ She is starting to get really uptight over it now. New start for her but I can understand how she is feeling.

Barbara, we had a take out as well. Yummy, had indian. And yes, I did start the packing today. So hopefully it wont be as usual with me running around like a headless chicken.

I am going to have an early night, really tired, so hope you all have a good nights sleep and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Good morning all. Hope your all ok. Well its results day for terri,s As levels. She has been a real stressy cow. Convinced she faild them all. I cant say im to confident after last term but praying she at least scraps a pass on them all. Wish me luck its gona be hell on earth again here today.

I hope you are all ok. I will sort some pictures of my dods.the puppy has grown loads he is still a bugger lol.

Kettle is on. Have a good day xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Morning all

Hope you all had a good night. Well, youngest is really excited now. We go tomorrow morning. Yay.

Coco, I have y fingers crossed for you. Please let us know how she gets on wont you.

Hope everyone has a good day, the weather down here is rather...well...not good. Hope the weather comes back for us, so you can all keep your fingers crossed for us.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Morning Barbara, would you like to join me with a ponder. Hope you are ok today, well okish, you know what I mean.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Morning all
Karen its good to see you are packing, like you say Hayley will be very nervouse if not scared..but give her a couple of days and she will appreciate the difference..Im sure
Coco I will have everything crossed for Terrie...please let us know how she gets on.....
the sun is shinning..we had awful storms yesterday...so hopefully some more nice weather on the way...
No GDs today....so will have some me time....
will see you all later..hope you have a goodish day xxxxxx
Oh Karen I just spotted you...yeas please a cuppa and a ponder nothing nicer.. Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:48 am

Evening all

Hope you've all had a good day. Did the last bit of shopping this afternoon. All packed now. If anything else, s*d it. Sorry but today has been hard on the old bones. Hopefully see you tomorrow evening. Wi-fi permitting.

Have a good night sleep everyone. And hope that tomorrow is going to be a good day for you.

Laying down now, taken meds, just waiting to take pain killers then off to the land of nod, I hope.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:01 am

Aww Karen you have a lovely time...dont worry about getting on here although it would be nice to know how your hol is going..did you leave room in that case for me... Very Happy
Now put your feet up for tonight..I am so glad that Hayley is sorted
It is windy here but still very humid...I just cant get cool
I hope everyone has a goodish evening and I will see you in the morning..sleep well xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Karen have a lovely time. Im trying to work out how far from me you are and if i can travel there.

Morning all. Sorry didnt get back yesterday. Terri didnt do to well on some of her As level exams so as you can imagine it was tears etc here. Managed to speak to the school she is going to redo them and resit the whole year bless her.

Hope your all ok xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Karen you have a lovely holiday fingers crossed the weather is good for you, but I am sure you will have a good time whatever.....and have a safe journey x
Coco I am sorry Terri didnt do well in her exams...she wont be the first bless her, but its a good idea to retake them, my niece did this a few years ago now and she did very well...so I do hope she goes...
I will be interested to see what Karen thinks of the forest of Dean I have been wanting to go there since I did my family tree and found out some of my ancestors came from there
I will make a cuppa and see you later ..hope you have a goodish day xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:01 am

Just popping in to see if there's anyone around...I hope that Karen and family has had a safe journey...and they ate all having a good time...Eh im ready for an holiday...
I will put the kettle on in case anyone pops in...hope you are all having a goodish evening xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:22 am

Hi all

We arrived. The lodge is lovely. Me and Tony have an en-suite as well. Luxury. I cant wait for it to get dark, hoping to see some animals. It is really lovely here. Quiet and peaceful.

Coco, we ven tured into Monmouth which is only a couple of miles away if that helps at all.

Right, we are sitting watching a film at the mo, maybe later using the hot tub.

Hope you all had a good day today. Oh, nearly forgot, left Tunbridge wells in sunshine, and got over here and it has been chucking it down, me and Kimberley have got soaked and there's me in my summer dress.

See you all later, maybe, if not shall see you all tomorrow. Have a good night hope you all sleep well.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:55 am

Oh Karen Im glad you have posted...en suite..how lovely....you enjoy it and make sure you make the best of that hot tub..yip the weather has been bad here but they say its changing tomorrow
I will say goodnight...I hope everyone sleeps well xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:26 am

Just popping in to see if there is any more news off our Karen....I do hope you are having this lovely weather Karen...and that you are making use of that hot tub....you enjoy yourselves...see you soon
I hope everyone is having a goodish weekend....xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:49 am

Evening

Sorry its so late. Barbara, I've been in the hot tub and its amazing. Only thing, I had them all laughing. I had a two piece on and all the jets of water kept blowing through my cossy, so I had bulges where I shouldn't do. It did look strange. But so good. And the weather has been good today I'm glad so say. Hope you sleep well and see you tomorrow.

\night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Oh Karen dont you dare apologise for being late...you are on holiday.just enjoy yourself....umm a 2 piece...I havent worn one of them for years....Im glad the weather has been good.....just think of me when you are in the hot tub... Very Happy and enjoy.
Hope everyone else has a goodish day see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:31 pm

I tried to send a reply yesterday but got up to do something and my Son stole the laptop. I am absolutely sweltering at the moment and am feeling really depressed but for no reason...must be the hormones. I'm not usually like this!

I wanted to say glad your daughter is retaking her exams and it is all sorted. My eldest didn't get good results and she is very intelligent just had problems at the time (like parents divorcing).

Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Morning Elizabeth
Its quite warm here but cloudy, its awful how depression can just hit without warning....I hope you get rid of it very soon......has for exam results there is so much pressure on the kids today...I do feel for them
Karen I hope you are still having a lovely time...it will do you all good
Today I am off to meet my niece...my youngest GD will be coming with me...so we wont be putting the world to right...but enjoying ourselves just the same
See you all later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:08 am

Evening all

Hopw you have all had a good day. Weather here not as good as at home, but we are enjoying ourselves. Went to Raglan Castle, it was awesome. Talen loads of pics. Asked the girls again how it felt to have left England. They have never been outside of it. Hopefully once we are back I shall be able to down load some of the pics and show you all.

Have a good night sleep everyone and shall maybe see you tomorrow. We are hoping for a quiet day tomorrow, we are all suffering, well apart from the girls. Right bunch we make.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Morning

It is cooler today, I have my cardigan on. Today is going to be a lazy day as all the adults are worn out. Haven't seen any wild boar yet but seen a stag and loads of lovely birds and squirrels.

Hope you are all okish. Shall be on later more in the evening. So, have a good day everyone.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Hi Karen...you have a good rest and enjoy the wildlife...it sound idyllic....its a lot cooler here today..and must say I am liking it.
We are going to watch Niamh later while mum goes shopping, my son is back at work now...so it will allow her to get out for a bit..
I will see you later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:00 am

Sounds lovely Karen. The fatigue is such a pain. I'm wiped out some of the day then get up and get things done while I can then have to lie down again. As long as the girls are happy while you both rest up.

Had a rain storm just now. I'm thankful it is cooler as it has been unbearably hot.

My daughters exam results were some years ago now Tink. She's a degree since. But she used to get top marks in everything, queen of the trivia quizzes but got low marks for her A levels. She's much more settled now and is doing well.

Off to bed again......
take care
E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:31 am

Evening Elizabeth
Blimey your daughter did do well, isnt it nice when they get the results they want and you can stop worrying, I hope you sleep well
We minded Niamh today, and she was a little gem, she really does know your voice now, and when her mum came home she could hear her but didnt know where to look bless...
Karen you carry on enjoying your holiday...wish I was there..
See you in the morning...xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:34 am

Evening all

We have had a nice relaxing day. Tomorrow, we are going to Abergavenny. Going to the black moutains. Should be interesting. Cant believe that we are over half way through the holiday now, it has gone so quick.

Hope you are all looking after yourselves. Shall lay down now. Back is killing. Sleep well all of you and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next