ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Good morning everyone

Coco. dont worry about forgetting, maybe I should say...join the club. That is my existance now on a daily basis. If anyone tells me anything,normaly it is forgotten within a day.

So glad Buster is settling in, you can see by the pics how much he has already settled in with you, Hope you are feeling not to bad at the mo.

Dont know what I shall be up to today, it's just a wait and see day. The weather is dry here, but some very black clouds keep coming over.

Hope you all have a good one and make sure your have rest whenever you can.

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:11 pm

morning all
Coco Im glad the little doggy is settling in....they do know a good thing when they are on to it....
It was lovely sunshine this morning early this morning...now its blinking raining again...how much is up there for gods sake.... Shocked
I do hope that everyone slept wellish...I think our Chris said she was coming home Monday...hope its not been to hectic
Karen I hope you and Tony got some sleep....and the weather is better there
Christine ...how are the meds going...I think you said you felt a bit queasy...but wasn't sure it was down to the meds...hopefully you are fine now
Elizabeth.... you have a goodish day
ooh the sun has just come out again.....well I never.....get out the sunscreen....oh no its gone again....maybe tomorrow... Laughing
I will see you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:25 pm

morning barbara, i hope your ok today, im glad you got your sandles changed,

im putting the kettle on if you want one and grabbin some toast while buster is sleeping,
he is high energy and as quick as a rocket Laughing , typical jack russell,

i will sit with my feet up whilst i can if you want to join me xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Morning Coco, did I hear mention of the kettle being on. Would love to join you. Those dark clouds are still passing over at the mo, lets hope they keep doing that. I love the pic you put on FB of Buster, he is so adorable. I think I will have some toast as well please. I have now gone onto drinking green tea so if I can have one of those.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:49 pm

there we go karen one green tea and some toast, put your feet up hun and enjoy. xx

buster and buddy are asleep by my feet at the moment so im making the most of the break and trying to catch up with you all,

have you heard anything more about hayley and school
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Hi all sorry I missed you earlier
Green tea...never had it but I heard its very good for you...go on then I will give it a try
Coco my last little dog was a jack russel...she had thick fluffy coat...I have only seen a few like her.....I loved her to pieces...and it broke my heart when we lost her.....she was my dads dog and when he died we took her in she was around 8 then and lived to 15...guess what she was on all her life...cod liver oil...
Right Im off again to get something done about this mess the girls have left....what mess they say... Shocked
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi Coco

No, still waiting to hear something. Talk about the wheels grnd slowly. Trouble is Hayley's councillor keeps getting the school authorities trying to get Hayley back into her old school. So....they had better hurry up and decide so we can work out what to do next. It's all good fun isn't it(Idont think) I have had enough now. We are all walking on egg-shells here with Hayley.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:50 am

Afternoon everyone

The weather has really turned out nice down here. Lovely drying weather. The girls are up in their room re-arranging again. I shall just let them get on with it. Hope you all have the same weather and are enjoying it.

I have just popped in for a quick cuppa, done quiet a lot of housework today and feeling it now. So rest and a cuppa.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:08 am

Those black clouds have come this way now and it is also a tad chilly. It was lovely about a hour ago and I was going to sit out for a 15 min sit down.

Poor H. Karen what a fiasco and meanwhile she is left in limbo. I have about 45 mins before my Son comes homes from respite and then it will be straight on to homework followed by more football.

Just time for a cuppa.

E x

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:46 am

Evening all
Karen I do hope something gets sorted very soon for Hayley, it must be so worrying...and I hope you are resting after all the house work.....I did polish... Embarassed and that was it...
Coco I hope buster is settling in and sleeps through...Aww when you think they are just like babies...
Chris I think you come home tomorrow so have a safe journey...and then it will have to be rest...
Elizabeth I have had enough of football now...hope the homework is all done with
Christine..have a goodish day tomorrow
It has been a lovely day here...it settled down after the black clouds....this morning..
right off to have our Sunday dinner....a chicken sandwich.... Rolling Eyes
see you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:26 am

Evening everyone

Barbara, a chicken sandwich, thats about my limit as well. We should be really slim people shouldn't we. Oh..I dream...

Hope you all have had a good day with the weather being good.

Chris, if you do look in. Have a good journey tomorrow, and please could you let us know when you arrive home. Just so we know you got there safe and sound.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:03 am

Karen...Sunday dinner is becoming something of a rarity....Hubbys good at egg and chips though ...must say his chips are good Very Happy
Right I will log off for tonight
I do hope you all sleep wellish...I will get the rubber mallet ready..
See you in the morning night xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am

evenin all, i hope your all ok, cuppa?
im layed on the floor buster curled up under my chin watching the curser move across the page, he keeps chasing it across the screen hahaha

i think we should have called him riot or rebel Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

just wanted to say hi before round 10 begins xxxxx if i dont get back in i will bid you all a good night and c u tomorrow, safe trip home cris xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:08 am

Evening all

I am late tonight. Makes a change though. Coco, you say you're on the floor. Will you be able to get back up ok. Or, will you be calling out for help.

Right, I am off to try and sleep. So....hope you all have a good night sleep and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Good morning to all

I hope you all had a good sleepful night. And ready for a new day.

Unfortunately I have not managed any sleep. I am feeling it now though. I think probably worry and pain. We never learn do we.

Well, I hope that you have a good day in what ever you are going to do. I am pretty sure as Barbara said yesterday that Chris is coming home today. So maybe we will hear from her tonight. It's a long journey and I do so admire her for doing it on her own.

See you all later, left the kettle boiled all ready for you.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:35 pm

morning all
I have been for my results....left kidney only 75 percent... Shocked I nearly fell of the chair....so he said I will have to come off the antiinflams.....now I never say much to my doc...but I just saw red...I said I cant cope with the pain has it is...so if you take those you will have to replace them with something....so he just glared at me to say dont tell me my job...so I have to give the blood pressure tabs time to work...then he will review me to see how the kidney is going on...
On a happy note the sun is shinning and it is so lovely and warm....I will now have some breakfast I got there for 9 and came out an hour later...
Karen you try and have a nap...its awful when you cant sleep....I do hope they sought things out for Hayley then you can stopped worrying over that
Coco put some more pics on when you have time....do you know we had a rebel when I was a kid.. Laughing
I hope that Chris has a safe journey home...bet you are shattered.....
will see you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:46 pm

No sleep Karen you must feel awful. I got about 5 hours and just about starting to feel it.

Hi Coco sounds lovely at your place. Has the tarantula gone back yet? I was admiring that cricket/ locust creature then realised he was lunch!

That is bad news Tink. So do you have any pain killers at all? Oh dear this is going to make a difference.

Hopefully Chris will pop in soon as she's had a busy time lately and prob hasn't had time or energy to pop in yet. Is it nearly torch in York yet-it must be close as it was in Newcastle t'other day. My daughter sent me a pic of the olympic rings in Newcastle. Presumably she watched the torch relay but sport isn't her thing.

Finally hoping Chris is coping with work.

Still doing well so have spoons to spare, only a bit tired so going to have a lie down for an couple of hours ready for the childrens return. Oh yes respite went well and he come home with a bag of wet washing(he was in his spares).

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:01 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, I am sorry, talk about it never rains but it pours. You must be feeling so frustrated. You cant go without any medication. You need to have something. Regarding the lung, what is the next step for you, do you know. On saying that I shall be thinking of you. You most definately need some spoons.

Nice to see you E, and it is good that you are having some good days, lets hope there will be plenty more. Glsd to hear that you're son had a good time Sunday. So will that be a regular thing every Sunday or it was a one off.

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:09 am

Hi all

got back about 4 but have been waiting for the lappie to do a scan before I could log in.. Mad busy weekend with lots crammed in so am shattered but it was all good fun. My sis knows I like Dave Gorman and got surprise tickets for us to go last night. Very Happy He was brill, but it was a bit of late night.

The 80th birthday was fine though missed Uncle Nimble as he pulled a Prince Philip and was poorly. Didn't know I had so many relatives I had not met before what with my cousins children all now married and 4 of her great grandchildren to meet.

Sorry will read back and catch up later but hope you are all coping?? ((( ))) just in case. At least no work tomorrow as am on leave ready for the torch. Very Happy Passes within yards of my house about 2.00.

Take care
hugs
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:45 am

Evening all
Our Chris is home....you get some well earned rest...come on I will make you a cuppa
Karen..I am now over the shock...75% is not bad according to the internet, has long as they keep it monitored...it the pain meds that are worrying me....I need something....trouble is it wasn't my GP he is on hols again.
I hope you hear something about Hayley..if they go on like this she will be finishing school anyway
Coco is that little doggy running rings round you..if I lived nearer I could babysit him.. Very Happy
Elizabeth Im so glad you are feeling well ...keep it up
Christine not sure how you are doing...fingers crossed
I have just made a jelly in a proper jelly mould...and I am very proud of it...doesn't take much Laughing
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:47 am

hope everyone is good
very strange day ...funeral and paying back some time at school.Silly season at school no day the same.

Early night I think.
Be good
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydot Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:49 pm

welcome back cris im glad you had a good time now put your feet up and rest.
christine i hope you managed an early night and today is a better day for you,
barbara and E i hope your both ok and had a good sleep,
karen and tony i hope your doing ok and the girls, it awful how they have dragged this shool business out for hayley, i hope you haer good news soon.

kettle is on, and bacon sandwiches

buster is well settled, he kept me up all sunday night the bugger so was exhausted yesterday, took him for his second jabs and then the pet store, bought a smaller crate/travel box. wore him o`1ut and put him in thxxxxxxsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssq(sorry hes on my knee and trying to help type lol) that last night, he slept from 10.30 untill just after 5 when he wanted the toilet, i can live with that Very Happy Very Happy

what ever your up to today i hope it a good day for you all, going to put me feet up for a bit now xxx

pottydot

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:41 pm

morning all
Coco little buster is doing very well...just one night so far...he must be happy bless..now you have a goodish day
I slept quite well...and the sun is shinning here...just seen the news about cutting back on hip and knee ops..and a few others...gosh we will be doing are own soon....
I do hope that you all slept wellish...and the sun is shinning for you....have a goodish day
Will see you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Morning Everyone

Coco. watch it, he'll be taking over everything. I mean he's trying to take over your typing, what next. Bless him.

Barbara, glad you had a good night sleep. It does make such a difference doesn't it. Where did you read or hear about this, I mean, It doesn't surprise me, but what are they intending to do...leave everyone who needs it in terrible pain. I just don't know what this country is coming to.

Chris, glad to know that you arrived home safe and sound. And have a really good duvet day, you need to recover now. Glad you had a good time though.

Anyway....have a good day in whatever you are doing and dont overdo things either.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Karen it was on the news this morning, they are saying it has to stop...well the government is...it is down to them that we have these cuts in the NHS....
The sun is still shinning...YEAH...not that Im doing much but its nice to look out the window and see it....
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next