Coffee Room

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Morning all

Coco, I would be so excited so I can imagine how you and your family are feeling. But, not about the big spider, no thanks. Hope your flare is easing now. It will need to with a puppy around the house. You are right, there will be madness at your home now.

Barbara, glad you got a good sleep. Will you be ringing the doctors or leaving it now till monday. Just enjoy your weekend and dont think about it if you can. Unfortunately, only got about 2 hours sleep, but I think more worrying about Hayley. They are a worry aren't they. And I bet Barbara, you will tell me it never stops.

Chris, have a good journey and as Barbara said try and find some time to relax, even just for a little while. Shall miss seeing you around over the weekend.

Christine, 1 week done and not long to go now, hope all is still going well with the meds.

E, hoping that you are still feeling happier and less painful today. Keep it up. Dont worry about the naughty words if I have any letters that make one I certainly will use them.

Right, 9am and already worn myself out. But have to go out later, paying bills. Dont you just hate that.

See you all later and have a good one. Take care.

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Morning all.
I'm having another easy day today just chilling on the lappy.

Hope you are all well, good luck with the puppy Coco,

e x
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:01 am

Afternoon
Karen kids do get harder..mine are 38 and 40....and its mum this and that...then I have my GDs and they are coming to the hard work age....some days not so bad others ..well you will know
I hope you have managed a nap....you pay the bills tomorrow....dont they just get you down...
Elizabeth...you carry on relaxing ....
Coco have you got your doggy yet....
I rand my GP the receptionist said yes your results are here and he want to see you....I never ever get oh they are fine dont bother coming in....It can wait till Monday...when I go back to get these pain meds changed...
Will see you all later xxxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:25 am

Good luck with the results Tink.

Can anyone give me a recipe with blueberries. I've got 2 punnetts and don't know what to do with them? Maybe a crumble?

Leaving ALL my spoons by the kettle today. Such good news on AC

E x
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:12 am

Hi Elizabeth its something I have never cooked with , because I dont really like them....I would try a crumble most fruits suit that....or blueberry muffin's...

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:58 am

Hi all

Sorry haven't read back but thanks for the good wishes. arrived about 4 and journey ok. Hope you all having a goodish day there? take care
spoons and hugs
Chris xx
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:53 am

Chris thanks for letting us know you are safe and sound....now make time for rest..and have a good time with your sister...and nieces....
Coco where's this little doggy I hope you have him home
Karen I hope you are all rested....and how did the physio go ...sorry I forgot to ask
The girls have had pizza for there tea so nice and easy...not sure what me and hubby are having...
See you all later xxxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:11 am

Hi everyone thanks for watching out for me...I do look in then get distracted and lose my thread.

The meds are biting back today felt quite queesy but that may be down to what I ate and all I did yesterday.
Karen hope you feel better now and tony too.
Barbara you are good .... Chris the torch is well worth seeing ( I am just making a very large one for a display in the hall at school.
Hows the new dog Coco ?
Elizabeth hope you are ok too.

Quite tired today as Em has been paid so we trek round all the shops all afternoon clothes and baby shopping.

Be good

X
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:43 am

Good evening everyone

Yes, Barbara, good to know that Chris arrived ok. And she found time for a quick game of scrabble. Have a good time Chris.

Barbara, my girls had the same, they had pizza. You have a good weekend with them.

Coco, come on, we're waiting for some pics. We want to see Buster. lol, but we do.

E, I could never have helped with a recipe. I am an awful cook. Tony usually does the cooking, he used to do all of it. And make everything from scratch, he was trained.

Christine, lets hope that your feeling ikky is just a bit of over doing it and not the meds. Try and takes things easier this weekend wont you.

Barbara, regarding the physio, I didn't go, had to cancel, earlier in the week I felt to ill to go so re-arranged for two weeks time.

Might pop back on later, if not have a good evening and hope you all get a good night sleep.

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am

Evening all..
Karen like you say its good to see that our Chris has landed safe and sound...I just wish she could spend more time with her sister and her family..Im glad you cancelled your physio no use going when you are ill.....now you relax and have a good evening
Wonder where Coco is with that doggy...I am getting worried..
Christine dont you just love buying baby clothes...since I had GC I dont spend anything on myself... Very Happy you enjoy it.
Elizabeth hope you are having a good evening...
I will log off now so will see you all tomorrow...sleep well xxxxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:27 am

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:34 am

there we go, some pikis for you all xx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:38 pm

[b]Good morning all, i hope everyone has slept ok and feels brighter this morning. well we survived the first night lol, put him in his cage at 11, he winged for 10 mins off and on then went to sleep, woke up again around 12.30 then went quiet till 6. not to bad at all, were playing tug at the minute lol, buddy has gone back upstairs to bed out of the way lol

have a good day xxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:16 pm

puppy is sleeping so its coffee time, kettle is on for when you pop in xxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Morning all

Coco, he is so adorable. I noticed your still calling him puppy. Are you not sure of Buster noe for his name?? Bless him, he sounds like he was so good for you last night, and his first with you. He's already feeling its his home. Hope that you are not suffering to much, I know you were in the middle of a flare so hope that is over or nearly by now,

Right, hope everyone has a good day, tthe weather down here is awful at the mo, of course, its the weekend. I shall be staying in today, but the girls have to go and get Fathers day cards.

Hope you all have a good day in whatever you are doing.

See you all later..

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:52 pm

PS Coco, love the piccies, thanks,

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Morning all
Awwwww Coco I love him...bless..he is gorgeous...and the pics are brilliant....I want him..it does like like your other doggy is tolerating him...its funny how they know they have to..hope you are not in to much pain Coco..
Karen the weather here is awful sat the min....and I have to go and change my sandles...they are to big...yeah I didnt try them on....but I always get a 6s...but there you go
I hope you have a good rest today while the girls are shopping.....thanks for the reminder...unless the girls make a card ...I will be getting one
Chris I hope it all goes well at your aunties...and dont forget the rest in between
Christine...did you buy lots of baby clothes... Very Happy
Elizabeth...hope today is a good one ....no school thats what I like..
I slept well but I am so blinking tired....did I say I rang about my results...I have to go and see him next week.. Shocked
I will see you all later when I have changed these blinking sandles...xxxxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:19 pm

thanks for reminding me its fathers day. It is also our 15th anniversary of meeting but he is on a Scooter meet up in London. So pizza delivery tonight and a pot of Haagen Dazs prob chocolate flavour.
OH made blueberry and apple crumble.
I'm going to make a cake in a min to keep Lucy amused as Dan has nicked her laptop.

Lovely pics Coco. What a cutie x
Enjoy your day Tink.
Have a lovely weekend Chris,
Lovely to see you even briefly Christine. Take it easy as we all feel like this at times so understand. The mtx can make you feel very rough. I get laid low although the anti sickness pills do lessen the worst of it.Ginger bics or sweets can help.
Karen have you ever thought about getting food delivered? Or at least the bulk of it. It is not a good thing when you are both so ill and struggling. I couldn't shop so OH does it all.I think I'd be even heavier if I shopped....cakes, ice cream et al.

Leaving a cuppa and some spoons for you.
E xxxx
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:20 pm

thanks for reminding me its fathers day. It is also our 15th anniversary of meeting but he is on a Scooter meet up in London. So pizza delivery tonight and a pot of Haagen Dazs prob chocolate flavour.
OH made blueberry and apple crumble.
I'm going to make a cake in a min to keep Lucy amused as Dan has nicked her laptop.

Lovely pics Coco. What a cutie x
Enjoy your day Tink.
Have a lovely weekend Chris,
Lovely to see you even briefly Christine. Take it easy as we all feel like this at times so understand. The mtx can make you feel very rough. I get laid low although the anti sickness pills do lessen the worst of it.Ginger bics or sweets can help.
Karen have you ever thought about getting food delivered? Or at least the bulk of it. It is not a good thing when you are both so ill and struggling. I couldn't shop so OH does it all.I think I'd be even heavier if I shopped....cakes, ice cream et al.

Leaving a cuppa and some spoons for you.
E xxxx
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:24 am

Afternoon all
Elizabeth I am coming round to yours for pizza and ice cream... Very Happy
Well went to change the sandles...yip its pouring down even the lady at the shop must have been thing why does she want sandles....well they were reduced... Embarassed and I forg the fathers day card..and bread and milk and the Saturday paper...so I was blaming hubby for not reminding me and I was blaming him....I do wonder if one of these days I will go out and forget where I live... Rolling Eyes
Hope everbone is having a decent day ...see you all later unless I forget... Laughing xxxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:31 am

You have to make a list Tink!
I'm mega thirsty and mega tired so going for a lie down. See you all later.

E x
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:14 am

oops sorry Elizabeth...didnt know you was waiting for me, a small full house please Laughing
It is tropical storms here...hose pipe ban indeed..we didnt get one but we were threatened.....I put strawberries in baskets at least 3 weeks ago I I haven't had to water them once ...
My youngest GD goes to PGL next Friday....gosh know what the weather will be like..
Sorry Im rambling...I do hope you are all having a goodish day...
See you all later xxxxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:32 am

Evening all

Barbara, whats PGL, am I having a stupid day. The weather here is still awful, the winds have really picked up now. Elizabeth, if Barbara is anything like me, I write notes on the calendar and then forget to look. You just cant win sometimes. My two went out and came home and still forgot to get one for their grandad. We shall just put something up on his profile in the morning.

It looks like Chris is managing to get five mins here and there, she has done a couple of scrabble rounds. I hope thats right Chris.

Coco, I can imagine you have been involved with pooper scooping and feeding and playing all day long. Hope you have a good evening.

E and Christine, hope your day has been a good one.

I might not be back on any more, so I shall bid you all a good night, hope you all get a good night sleep.

Night Night

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:48 am

Hi Karen....PGL stands for parents get lost....I only found this out recently....its an activity camp they go to with school...they can go in there 5th and 6 year at junior school....it cost a blinking fortune and its only Friday till Monday...her sister went when she was in year 6 so we said she could go..and we have all chucked in....
I hope that Chris has had a goodish day...and she is getting some quiet time with her sister...
Right I will say goodnight...and I hope you all sleep wellish xxxxxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:58 pm

GOOD MORNING ALL sorry for shouting Embarassed i hope everyone is ok, its dry outside at the moment so fingers crossed it stays that way even if its just for an hour or two.. what is everyone up to today, sorry ive been a bit quiet, buster is settling in the rambuntous little man. buddy is doing ok with him, hes a soft arse,

i will try catching up today, its been hectic here, the trantula goes to its new home later today, dan has been fasinated by it, next thing i know he'll have one, i wont be impressed lol.

i hope those away have fun and rest when they can, those feeling rough soon feel better and everyone else has a good day, im so tired im havinf trouble remembering what ive read sorry xxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next